Swedish Medical Center in Redmond, WA is a state-of-the-art facility, with estimates of more than 20,000 patients per year visiting the center.
This is the first project Alston Construction has completed for our client Hammes Company, a national leader of strategic planning, facility development and real estate services to the healthcare industry.
The Swedish Medical Center project includes:
- 86,000 SF, 3-story Outpatient/Acute Care Facility
- Freestanding emergency care department
- Trauma rooms – emergency area
- Primary and specialty care offices
- 18 exam rooms
- On-site clinical laboratory
- Radiology (MRI, CT, X-ray, mammography, ultrasound
- Pysch department